Do you have a story that should be in Hamilton’s 2SLGBTQ+ Community Archives?
Do you know someone who should be interviewed, or a historical organization the archives should seek more information about?
Do you have photos, videos, meeting minutes, or flyers that belong in the archives?
Do you want to donate the personal archives of a loved one or bequeath your own?
Use this form to tell a story, request an interview, or direct our team to information we should collect.
- The guidelines for donations to the Hamilton 2SLGBTQ+ Community Archives at Local History and Archives (Hamilton Public Library) are still being developed, and are informed by feedback during community events. They may change.
- You may use this form to submit a story or to request that someone on the Building the Archives team follows up with you about adding to the archives.
- It may take up to six months to respond to all submissions.
- We will respond to requests that adhere to our community guidelines.
- Provide a way we can contact you. We will generally not consider anonymous submissions.
- We cannot guarantee that your story will be included in the archives or that we will be able to follow up to gather more data.